Hot Reuben Dip
"If you like a grilled Reuben sandwich, you'll love this warm cheesy spread," assures Angela Howell from Prospect Park, Pennsylvania. "It's wonderful on party rye bread or crackers."
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 pound deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, chopped, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Snack rye bread or crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ketchup until smooth.
- Stir in the corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and onion until
- blended. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at
- 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until
- bubbly. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 72 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.