Hot Ham Salad
I make this quite often for my husband. A quick, hot meal that's perfect served with dinner rolls, it's a real hit at our house.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently fold in the
- oranges. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 738 calories, 61 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,675 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.