Hot Fudge Topping
I've been making this thick and tasty hot fudge sauce for years. Use it to top ice cream, cake or any other dessert!
Judy Carl, Duluth, Minnesota
28-30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips,
- unsweetened chocolate and butter; heat until melted, stirring
- occasionally. Gradually stir in condensed milk and evaporated milk;
- heat through. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 3 tablespoons equals 218 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.