Hot Fudge Sauce
"The big chocolate flavor of this heavenly sauce over ice cream and a brownie is sure to satisfy the craving of any sweet tooth," says field editor Priscilla Weaver of Hagerstown, Maryland.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate and butter. Cook
- and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted. Remove
- from the heat; stir in vanilla. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 135 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.