- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Cover and let
- rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 72 pieces; shape each into a ball.
- Place 2 in. apart in four greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 40
- minutes. Combine egg whites and water; brush over rolls.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on wire racks. For icing, combine the confectioners'
- sugar, butter and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Pipe
- an "X" on top of each bun.
- Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bun equals 219 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.