- 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 18
- pieces; shape each into a ball. Place in two 9-in. round baking pans
- coated with cooking spray. Using a sharp knife, cut a cross on top
- of each roll. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 30 minutes.
- Beat egg yolk and water; brush over buns. Bake at 375° for 18-22
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to
- cool. Combine icing ingredients; pipe crosses onto rolls. Yield:
- 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: One bun equals 207 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.