Hot Crab Dip
Crab meat mixed with artichoke hearts baked in a creamy sauce. Brought to you by dLife®
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canned artichokes hearts, drained, chopped
- 6 ounces Dungeness crab meat, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, with hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light.
- Add mayonnaise, onion, and artichoke hearts. Beat until blended.
- Add crab. Stir until well blended.
- Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon dip into dish. Spread evenly 1-inch thick. Sprinkle with
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 188 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 255 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 fat, 1/2 lean meat, 1/2 meat, 1/4 vegetable.