Hot Christmas Punch
I originally got this recipe from a coworker who brought it to work for our office Christmas party. The punch has a nice cinnamon flavor and a rosy red color that is pleasing to almost everyone.Patricia Dick, Anderson, Indiana
22 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 quart brewed tea
- 1 quart unsweetened apple juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 1 quart unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 package (9 ounces) red-hot candies
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on
- low for 3-4 hours or until candies are melted, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 22 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 112 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.