Hot Chocolate Mix
I bring this mix along when we travel to enjoy as a bedtime snack in our hotel room. It has a mild chocolate flavor that's not too rich or sweet.
Leslie Meierding, Missoula, Montana
68 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (25.6 ounces) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) hot cocoa mix
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (6 ounces) powdered nondairy creamer
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Store
- in an airtight container. Yield: 17 cups.
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in 3/4 cup
- boiling water until blended. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 104 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.