- large salad bowl; refrigerate. In a skillet over high heat, brown
- half the beef and marinade. Remove and then brown remaining beef.
- Drain and add all beef to greens.
- In the same skillet, heat dressing. Pour over salad and quickly toss.
- Top with hazelnuts, onions and peppers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: One serving (using reduced-sodium soy sauce) equals 329 calories, 22 g fat (0 saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.