Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip
"One taste of this outrageously delicious dip and your guests will not stop eating it until it's gone," promises Michelle Krzmarzick from Torrance, California. "The savory blend of artichokes, spinach and Parmesan cheese is positively addictive! It taste even better if you make it the night before and chill it in the fridge before baking."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese,
- mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in
- the artichokes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Serve
- with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 68 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.