Horseradish Sauce For Ham
For a zippy sauce for ham, try this recipe. It have many layers of flavors but is still very simple.Edna Duffield, Lineville, Iowa
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Gently fold in
- whipped cream. Chill. Serve with sliced ham, ham loaf or ham balls.
- Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 54 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.