Horseradish Deviled Eggs
"People say, 'Wow!' when they taste these flavorful tangy deviled eggs," confirms Ruth Roth of Linville, North Carolina. "The bold combination of ground mustard, dill and horseradish is so appealing...the plate is always emptied whenever I serve these eggs."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- bowl, mash the yolks. Add mayonnaise, horseradish, dill, mustard,
- salt and pepper; mix well. Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle
- with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 146 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.