Honeydew Kiwi Cooler
Our Test Kitchen staff suggests you make a big pitcher of this thick, fruity beverage because guests are sure to ask for a second glass! The colorful quencher has a refreshing melon flavor and gets its creamy consistency from fat-free yogurt.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 113 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.