- To assemble, place large loaf piece on a serving platter or covered
- board for bee's body. Place roll next to body for head. For wings,
- position two small loaf pieces, rounded edges facing each other,
- above body.
- Set aside 12 whole olives. Slice remaining olives in half lengthwise;
- make strips on body with halved olives. Cut 11 olives into slices.
- Position one slice on head for eye; decorate wings with remaining
- slices. Add pimiento for mouth. Place last whole olive on one piece
- of celery; insert into top of head for antenna. Insert remaining
- celery into ham salad for legs. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 358 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 739 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.