- Divide dough into thirds. Roll each portion into a 20-in. rope. Cut
- each into 20 pieces; shape each into a ball. Grease three 9-in.
- round baking pans; arrange 20 balls in each pan. Cover and
- refrigerate overnight.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours. Bake at
- 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a
- small bowl, cream butter. Add honey; beat until light and fluffy.
- Remove rolls from pans to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients;
- brush over warm rolls. Serve with honey butter. Yield: 5 dozen
- (1-1/4 cups honey butter).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 114 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.