Honey-Topped Sweet Potato
I came up with this recipe after tasting something similar in a restaurant. I decided I couldn't afford to go out every time I wanted one!
1 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wrap potato in foil; bake at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until soft
- when gently squeezed. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the butter,
- brown sugar, honey and cinnamon until smooth.
- Cut an "X" on top of potato. Using a fork, fluff the pulp. Add the
- butter mixture; fluff with potato until melted. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 375 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.