- crust. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18
- in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- Place in a large baking pan. Fill larger pan with hot water to a
- depth of 1 in. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is
- just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove foil. Carefully
- run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool for 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- For topping, combine the honey, butter and water in a small saucepan;
- cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add nuts; cook 2
- minutes longer (mixture will be thin). Spoon over cheesecake.
- Carefully remove sides of pan before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 349 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.