- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey, butter and salt;
- bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 1 minute. Pour into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; sprinkle with pecans. Set
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 24-in. x 8-in. rectangle; brush with butter to within 1 in of edges.
- Combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter.
- Roll up from long side; seal seam. Cut into 1-in. slices; place cut
- side down in pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1
- minute; invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.