Honey-Nut Endive Appetizers
Sweet and savory flavors combine in this elegant appetizer. It's a nice, light option to serve before a big meal.Carmel Gillogly, Fort Mill, South Carolina
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1/3 cup honey
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into endive
- leaves. Drizzle honey over cheese mixture. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 1 dozen.