- about 5 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Combine glaze ingredients; spread evenly in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Roll into a 24-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Combine
- filling ingredients; spread over dough. Fold dough lengthwise over
- filling, forming a 12-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pieces. Twist each piece
- loosely and place over glaze in baking dish. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert pan
- onto a large platter; let set 1 minute before removing. Serve warm
- or refrigerate overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 653 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 633 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.