Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
This is our family's favorite salad dressing. It has a mild flavor and is delicious when poured over spinach, coleslaw or a garden salad.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mayonnaise and mustard. Add
- sugar, onion, honey, parsley, salt and pepper. Slowly pour oil into
- mixture while mixing briskly with a wire whisk. Refrigerate until
- ready to serve. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 194 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.