Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
From the first time I tasted this salad dressing, it has been a favorite at our house, served almost exclusively. It's quick to prepare, and it's easily made "light" by using fat-free or light mayo.
-Patty Brewer, Kansas City, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Assorted salad greens, tomatoes and croutons
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and honey; mix well. Store
- in refrigerator. Serve over salad. Yield: about 1/2 cup dressing.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 192 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.