Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon
You won't need to fish for compliments from your dinner guests when you serve this spectacular salmon! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 10 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place fillets, skin side down, on a greased baking sheet. In a small
- bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, honey and salt; spoon over
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 331 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.