Honey Mustard Dressing
"This creamy dressing is a great way to top off a green salad tossed with grapes or grapefruit segments," says Carol Severson from Shelton, Washington. Dijon mustard provides the lively taste.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. While processing,
- gradually add oil in a steady stream until smooth and creamy. Store
- in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 148 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.