Honey Mustard Coleslaw
I tinkered around with a family cole slaw recipe until I arrived at this sweet & tangy combination. The packaged shredded cabbage is a real time-saver, and the honey helps the dressing come together faster. An added bonus is there no mess to clean up!
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining
- ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 216 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.