Honey-Mustard Baked Chicken
I just love how easy this recipe is to put together! I like to bake the chicken ahead, chill it, and serve it as "finger food" for informal gatherings and picnics.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 2 broiler/fryer chickens, cut up
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a large shallow baking pan. In saucepan, melt
- butter; stir in the remaining ingredients and heat through. Brush
- glaze over chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until chicken juices run clear,
- basting frequently with sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 pieces) equals 359 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 510 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.