Yum! Dress up plain crescent roll dough with cream cheese, honey and sliced almonds. —Abby Rutila, White Lake, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons honey until
- smooth; stir in almonds. Unroll crescent dough; separate into
- Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in the center of each
- triangle. Roll up and place point side down 2 in. apart on an
- ungreased baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent. Sprinkle tops
- with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle
- with remaining honey. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 200 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.