This granola makes a sweet, healthy treat with only a touch of sugar. My son and daughter really like snacking on it.Sharon Mensing, Greenfield, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unprocessed bran
- 1/2 cup raisins, optional
- In a 9-in. square baking pan, combine honey, butter, brown sugar and
- cinnamon. Stir in oats and bran. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes,
- stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Stir in raisins if
- desired. Cool. Store in covered container. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 228 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.