Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin
It's hard to believe such an elegant dish is table ready in half an hour. To cut prep time, use a food processor to slice onions and mushrooms. Mixed vegetables make a quick side dish.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Hot cooked pasta
- Flatten pork slices to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and
- pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil in
- batches until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in butter until
- tender. Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in the milk,
- mustard, soy sauce and honey. Return pork to the pan; heat through.
- Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot