- sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are
- lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in cream and
- vanilla until smooth. Frost cookies. Store in an airtight container
- in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.