For a quick pick-me-up, sip this pleasantly sweet coffee, inspired by the taste of a traditional Spanish latte.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups hot strong brewed coffee (French or other dark roast)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine the coffee, milk, honey, cinnamon and
- nutmeg. Cook and stir until heated through. (Do not boil.) Remove
- from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into cups or mugs; serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup equals 86 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.