- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into
- three portions; divide each into 18 pieces. Shape each into a ball;
- place three balls each in greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- For the glaze, combine egg and milk; brush over rolls. Bake at
- 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: One roll (prepared with butter) equals 125 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.