Honey Baked Chicken
This chicken is one of the best I've ever had. It is one of my most requested recipes.Lu Montezon, Campbellsport, Wisconsin
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut up
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cooked rice
- Place chicken, skin side up, in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine
- all remaining ingredients except rice; pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours, basting with the pan juices every
- 15 minutes. Serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (8 ounces) equals 397 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 628 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.