Homemade Tartar Sauce
"My 10 siblings and I were practically raised on catfish, so Mom made this tartar sauce often," writes Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until
- serving. Yield: 1/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 211 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 274 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.