- at a time, spread edge of ornament half with frosting. Place 1
- teaspoon edible glitter and 1 teaspoon holiday sprinkles inside
- ornament; carefully invert decorated cookie onto ornament half,
- sealing edges. Use frosting and a star tip to pipe a decorative edge
- around globe. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 6 snow globes.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Crystal Keepsakes 80mm Everyday Ball-shaped Crystal Ornaments, available at craft stores. Meringue powder and edible glitter are available from Wilton Industries. Call 1-800/794-5866 or visit www.wilton.com.