Homemade Potato Chips
Tasty, easy to make potato chips with parmesan cheese and paprika. Brought to you by dLife®
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 50 min.
- 1 lb medium russet potatoes, sliced 1/16-inch thick
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place potato slices in 1 layer
- on the baking sheet.
- Bake, turning occasionally until golden brown (about 45 minutes).
- In small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Sprinkle over potatoes. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more. Cool
- before serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 67 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 15 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3/4 starch.