- remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients; set aside. Divide dough in half. On a
- floured surface, roll each portion into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to
- two greased 12-in. pizza pans; build up edges slightly.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread with
- sauce; sprinkle with toppings. Bake for 15-20 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (10 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 231 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 653 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.