Homemade Peach Ice Cream
With the whirl of a blender, this yummy summer treat is ready in no time at all! Vanilla ice cream gets dressed up with peaches, cinnamon and vanilla for a cool, refreshing dessert.Donna Jo Cuddy, Gainesville, Georgia
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, peach, vanilla and cinnamon;
- cover and process until smooth. Pour into small freezer-safe dessert
- dishes; cover and freeze until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 158 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.