Homemade Marinated Vegetables
This dish is very easy to make, and I take it to a lot of potlucks. It's especially good with broccoli fresh from the garden.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 head fresh broccoli, separated into florets
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 to 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine broccoli florets, mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion and
- dressing in a large bowl. Cover; marinate several hours, stirring
- occasionally. Just before serving, add cherry tomatoes, stirring
- gently to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 190 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 649 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.