Homemade Lazy Days Potato Salad
This is a great dish to make for any summer luncheon. It tastes so delicious and is so easy to make.Margaret Wilson, Sun City, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Drizzle
- over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 70 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.