My favorite way to use this sauce is on cold roast beef sandwiches. But it really complements a variety of foods.Jan Roat, Red Lodge, Montana
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cubed peeled horseradish root (1/2-inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until
- pureed. Carefully remove cover of processor or blender, keeping face
- away from container. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Use as a
- condiment or in recipes. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 9 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.