My daughters sometimes call my guacamole "five-finger guacamole" to remember that it is made with only five ingredients. —Nanette Hilton, Las Vegas, Nevada
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 medium ripe California Avocados, peeled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Stir in the onion,
- cilantro, lime juice and salt. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with
- chips. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup equals 111 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.