- bowl. Microwave on high for 15-20 seconds or until warm; spread over
- warm brownies. Cool completely on a wire rack. For glaze, combine
- confectioners' sugar, cocoa and butter in a small bowl; stir in
- enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency. With the tip of a
- spoon, use glaze to form irregular shapes resembling Holstein spots.
- Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 193 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.