- shapes on the dough with a small new paintbrush dipped in green
- glaze; cut out leaves with a paring knife.
- Apply green glaze to holly leaves. Shape remaining dough into nine
- small balls for holly berries; brush with red glaze. Arrange leaves
- and berries in groups of three on hot dough. Bake 5 minutes longer
- or until wreath is golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 224 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 934 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.