Holiday White Chocolate Fudge
When the holiday season arrives, friends and family eagerly await my fantastic fudge. It's a nice alternative to traditional chocolate fudge.
117 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2
- teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar,
- evaporated milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat
- until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for
- 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and
- vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Cool completely on a
- wire rack.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil. Cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 51 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.