- smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the
- sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, allspice and salt. Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Transfer to a
- pastry bag with a star tip. Pipe around edge of cheesecake; sprinkle
- with cinnamon. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 358 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.