Holiday Cappuccino Trifle
This easy yet elegant dessert is so attractive served in a shallow glass bowl. Garnishing with raspberries, mint and grated chocolate adds the perfect finishing touch.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee
- granules on medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in
- whipped topping.
- Break ladyfingers into cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top
- with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with
- raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 298 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.