- Cut dough into twenty 3-in. squares. Place one cream cheese ball in
- center of each. Fold dough around ball; pinch seams to seal. Roll in
- 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, cherries and remaining butter;
- spoon half into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the remaining cinnamon-sugar. Place 10 balls,
- seam side up, over topping. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over bread. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 521 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.