- tablespoons. For glaze, combine honey, remaining brown sugar and
- reserved pan juices in a small bowl.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°. Return ham to pan. Insert
- remaining cloves into ham. Spoon half of the glaze over ham. Bake
- for 20 minutes.
- Place pineapple on ham; drizzle with remaining glaze. Bake 30 minutes
- longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 30 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 pound) equals 291 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,030 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.